Life Cycle Assessment
Top 50 Women Forum is introducing the life cycle assessment (LCA)
One of the best mechanisms to understand the energy use and other environmental impact associated with all the phases of any product production including raw material extraction, end-of-life, and product use
It is the assessment of potential environmental impacts associated with a product, a process, or a system, along its life cycle, namely from the extraction of raw material to the end of life.
LCA does not only focus on greenhouse gas-related impacts but also evaluates a wide series of environmental indicators that include ozone depletion, acidification, eutrophication, human toxicity, and more. For professionals in any field.
The declarations that are produced out of an LCA are called environmental product declarations (EPD). Companies that produce EPD will unravel many untapped benefits concerning the continuity and prosperity of their business.
Who Should Attend:
- Environmental consultants and energy management auditors
- Key decision makers who mandate and/or approve environmental factors on behalf of their organizations.
- Internal auditors, regulatory agencies, and investors as part of their role in Environmental Governance.
- Managers who are in charge of material data collection and relevant information in-process production.
- Energy Managers, Facilities Managers, Environment Managers, and Environmental Representatives.
- Supply chain and procurement managers.