Carbon Footprint Management Training
Provided by Top 50 Women Forum
Carbon Footprint (CFP) reporting for businesses and corporates has become essential since it helps in identifying the waste or inefficiencies within a business in terms of energy, raw material consumption, and other business-related aspects. Knowing the total GHG emissions from a corporate and the sources that are largely contributing to it is vital in managing GHG emissions and putting well-structured and science-based targets to reduce corporate carbon footprint and align with both Paris Agreement and the Egyptian National strategies.
The training will provide participants with the knowledge and techniques to take back to their organization through real-life case studies examples that would allow trainees to experience the process step-by-step
Who Should Attend:
- Environmental consultants and energy management auditors.
- Key decision makers who mandate and/or approve carbon footprint reports on behalf of their organizations.
- Internal auditors, regulatory agencies, and investors as part of their role in Environmental Governance.
- Managers who are in charge of material data collection and managing the implementation of carbon emission reduction practices.
- Energy Managers, Facilities Managers, Environment Managers, and Environmental Representatives.