The 50 Most Influential Women list is compiled by Amwal Al Ghad editors, who consider a number of certain criteria: the size and importance of the woman’s business in the national economy, the health and direction of the business, the arc of the woman’s career (résumé and runway ahead), and social and cultural influence.
Criteria to be considered:
- Transformational leader in her organization and profession through continuous improvement and innovation
- Directly contributes to business growth or strategic direction of the organization
- Maintains a record of accomplishments in areas of expertise
- Effective role model who inspires other women and is active in mentoring the next generation of women in the industry
- Beholds a positive contribution to the community through her work